In addition to all the qualifications of a normal developer, a candidate should have the following:
- Familiarity with a wide variety of Operating Systems and Architectures. Also, the ability to quickly learn new ones if necessary.
- Experience with many Networking communication protocols and methodologies (VPN, Firewall, SSH, etc).
- Experience with creating and testing installable software packages.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming patterns, practices, and principles.
- Experience with various web frameworks (Django, Ruby On Rails, Sinatra, etc.)
- Experience interfacing with, and optimizing, various database products and architectures.
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodology
- Strong discipline for testing code at every level of development and knowledge of various testing methodologies.
- A great attitude and be a great team player.
Why join LocalMed?
LocalMed is a well funded startup striving to streamline the process of scheduling Doctor and Dentist appointments. Everybody hates calling to get an appointment and then having to schedule something that does not fit their schedule or is 2 months away. We are helping to solve this problem.
If you like solving real world issues and work well in a laid back but results oriented atmosphere LocalMed may be the place for you. Send us your résumé for the positions listed and we will be back in touch shortly.